The Best of GRReporter
flag_bg flag_gr flag_gb

Archive - Jul 8, 2014

A series of terrorist attacks are anticipated at the height of the tourist season

08 July 2014 / 19:07:25  
According to the authorities, some of the attacks could be carried out in protest against the opening of the prison with the highest level of security in September, as well as to fund the groups that wage "guerrilla war" in the cities.

Culture can earn as much as the automotive industry

08 July 2014 / 17:07:33  
Culture creates gross domestic product but it is not a sector of the economy, although dozens of people find jobs related to it and its potential to create new jobs is high as well.

The Greek DEI will open a subsidiary in Bulgaria

08 July 2014 / 14:07:15  
The share of DEI in the subsidiary will be 85% and the Swiss ALPIQ Group will hold the remaining 15%.

Battle of giants for the Greek airports

08 July 2014 / 11:07:15  
Accounting for the fact that the increased number of tourists will lead to an equal increase in the revenues of airports the privatisation of 28 regional airports in the country has naturally attracted the interest of local and foreign companies.

Lenin Mausoleum in Moscow, the Arc de Triomphe in Paris and the Pantheon in Gurgulyat

08 July 2014 / 10:07:14  
The pantheon in memory of those who died during the Serbo-Bulgarian War in 1885 is made of red concrete and is situated in an area of 700 square metres. The monument is huge and has the shape of a truncated rectangular pyramid of impressive size. It is about 20 metres high and 30-40 metres wide.