The Best of GRReporter
flag_bg flag_gr flag_gb

Archive - Nov 2014

November 18th

Mythos and Fix beers merge

18 November 2014 / 13:11:02  
In the new scheme, Carlsberg will hold 51% of the shares whereas the current shareholders of Olympic Brewery will own the remaining 49%.

The sailor onboard "Magda P" is not infected with Ebola

18 November 2014 / 11:11:51  
The vessel that had alerted about a sailor infected with the deadly virus onboard arrived in Piraeus port last night, the Greek centre for epidemics and infectious diseases control has officially announced that the case is not of the Ebola virus.

live Double earthquake rocked Athens

18 November 2014 / 10:11:29  
Both quakes had a magnitude of 5.1 on the Richter scale and occurred with a few minutes difference - the first at 1:05 am and the second at 1:09 am early on Tuesday.

November 17th

Bakeries and pastry shops in Thessaloniki are prospering

17 November 2014 / 19:11:55  
Bakeries and pastry shops in Thessaloniki seem to be resisting the crisis since Thessalonians are reluctant to part with bread, baker’s products and sweets.

live Greece marks the 41st anniversary of the events at the Polytechnic School in Athens under unprecedented security measures

17 November 2014 / 17:11:32  
The traditional protest march set off from the building of the Polytechnic School, passed through the centre of Athens and ended in front of the US Embassy.

live Suspected Ebola case on a ship in Piraeus

17 November 2014 / 16:11:45  
The captain of a merchant ship sailing under the Greek flag has alerted the Greek sanitary authorities about a sailor onboard, who has had a high temperature for four days as well as haemorrhage.

Greek football is in its deepest crisis

17 November 2014 / 13:11:55  
Olympiakos' president has directly accused the president of AEK for organizing the heavy beating on a football referee, after which the Greek football federation has suspended all football matches for an unlimited period of time.